Stray Dogs

The Wood County Humane Society cannot take stray dogs. It is against the law.

If you live within Perrysburg or Bowling Green city limits and have concerns about a stray dog please contact your Animal Control Officer for assistance.

Bowling Green Animal Control: 419-352-2571

The Wood County Dog Warden: 419-354-9242

Perrysburg Animal Control: 419-874-4321