Stray Dogs

The Wood County Humane Society cannot take stray dogs; it is against the law. Contact the Wood County Dog Warden at 419-354-9242. If you live within Perrysburg or Bowling Green city limits and have concerns about a stray dog, you will need to contact your Animal Control Officer for further instruction. Perrysburg Animal Control: 419-874-4321, Bowling Green Animal Control: 419-352-2571